Op Eds and Blog Posts
- Jacobi, Tonja, Timothy R. Johnson, Eve M. Ringsmuth, and Matthew Sag. 2019. “Look Who’s Talking Less: Supreme Court Justices.” The Washington Post, November 1.
- Dancey, Logan, Kjersten R. Nelson, and Eve M. Ringsmuth. 2018. “Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Is No Stranger to Contentious Hearings.” London School of Economics American Politics and Policy blog.
- Escalante, Sarah, Ryan C. Black, Matthew E.K. Hall, Ryan Owens, and Eve M. Ringsmuth. 2015. “An Empirical Analysis of Emotional Language in Legal Briefs Before the Supreme Court.” SCOTUSblog. December 22.
- Dancey, Logan, Kjersten R. Nelson, and Eve M. Ringsmuth. 2014. “Judicial Nominees Who Have Confirmation Hearings during Divided Government Are Much More Likely to Face Ideological Questions.” London School of Economics American Politics and Policy blog.
Quoted in News Media
- Quoted in Simmons, Beau. “Understanding How the Supreme Court Drafts Opinions.” Stillwater News Press. May 4, 2022.
- Quoted in Villarreal, Alexandra. “Amy Coney Barrett: What Will She Mean for Women’s Rights?” The Guardian. 27 May 2020.
- Quoted in Gresko, Jessica. “Pandemic Means a Silent June at the Supreme Court.” AP News. 3 June 2020.
- Quoted in Sweeney, Catherine. “In Oklahoma, Voter ID Wins in a Landslide.” Journal Record. Oklahoma City, Okla. 14 May 2018.